Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just a couple more

Well hope everyone is having a good evening. Wednesday's for me is dinner night at Mom and Dads. Dad is 89 and Mom is 86 and Dad is a really good cook. I always look forward to Wednesday. Just glad I made it home before the 8-12" of snow we are suppose to get. So looks like I may be hibernating til Monday. Plenty of time to try and create. I've had kinda "creator's block" if there is such a thing. After Christmas and all the different things you can make for that, really having a tough time. It shall soon pass I hope.

Here are a couple more things I"ve made. These are cute little purses that hold a yummy Ghiradelli and are great for showers. I used the New Arrival Cricut cartridge for this one. Just too cute huh?

Well yeahhhhh tomorrow is Thursday, just two more work days. Kinda tough after 2 weeks of only having to work 3 days. I'm sure it won't take long to get use to 5 days again.


Everyone have a nice evening and Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. This is so darling, any chance you will be doing tutorial videos?

    I get creators block frequently ;)
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete