Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Well it's the weekend which will be over before we know it. I know I haven't posted anything in a while but been alittle busy. I am taking on a new venture and have become a Stampin Up Demonstrator as of last week. Still waiting for my starter kit but as excited as can be to get it and get started. I already have 3 people who have scheduled workshops and can't wait to go and share with them the things I learn and have learned through my own card making process.

If you or anyone you know that lives in the Chicagoland area would be interested in having a workshop and having me over and show your friends and family how easy and fun it can be check out my website at

robincollins.stampinup.net

If you are already familiar with Stampin Up and would like to order great items, you can do that on my site too.

If you have any questions, you can also contact me at funstampinup@yahoo.com

Thank you again

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment