Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kitchen Counter Organizer




Hi Well I finally got this done and believe me making this Kitchen Counter Organizer wasn't really the hard part. Getting a decent picture took forever. A photographer I am not unfortunately. So I hope you get the idea.

I made the box out of chipboard that I got at Kinko's and basically started from scratch with it. I had to decide how big I wanted my box to be and then just cut and scored away until it was just right. It measures about 6" across the front, 4" high and 3" deep and I covered it with cardstock and patterned paper on all 4 sides. I then took a strip of darker cardstock and used the lace punch just to fancy it up alittle. Finished off with ribbon and Prima Flowers to dress up the front and back.

Inside there are 3 folders also made with chipboard and covered in cardstock and paper and I cut a circle and used Gina K stamps for the Bills, Receipts and Notes then mounted that on a scallop I cut from the Mini Monograms Cartridge on the Cricut. You can put what you need in the folders to keep organized so you don't have them laying on the counters like I do.

I hope you like it and I do plan on making more. And as long as I can take the pictures, you will see more soon.

Have a nice evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment